Friday, March 15, 2013

God whispers...

                  
    Every Friday or almost everyday I write a letter to Dad (God) asking for something and mostly thanking for the things around. But yesterday I was writing and thinking about organizing and making a new routine. Frustrated over my lifestyle wanted to complete so many tasks that are pending and I was weighing my daily routine and achievements against them. Though I don’t jot out all my plans but I am under a constant threat of this unknown, unwritten task list on my head. Everyday a new task is added in that list. I don’t know even if this list ever going to finish. But I constantly keep thinking and pondering on it. Just like some animals who eat grass in a process where first they just cut and swallow it and later in leisure time they sit and chew it properly. My brain is such a device that it is always thinking and working on that list updating, modifying, checking progress, cutting, making new notes, adding new tasks something or other is always going on; even in the dreams it doesn’t take rest.
    In such a moment God reminded me of a verse “But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.” Matthew 6:33 And I was thinking what is this? But then I started reading the chapter and not the whole chapter but the passage starting from verse 25 where Jesus asking his disciples not to be anxious about anything, for every needed will be taken care by Father (Daddy) who loves us. Wonderful, whenever God speaks to me I am convinced and I tell Him just one thing that Your ways are higher than mine and I know You love me and You want best for me. You know what all my problems are His. He is my Dad who knows me. Who told me “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11 and that’s what makes me drop all my plans and all my dreams behind and look forward to “the plans” of the Lord for me and delight in them. For He calls me His son, and He is my Rabbi (my teacher) who shall guide me and lead me in the way of truth and righteousness. Thank you God for whispering to me, for your whispers is commandments for me and I want to obey them. Because I am called to walk by faith and not by sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Will love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis