Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Taking a break...

Source:chimes.in
    Though when I began my blog I thought I have thousands of ideas to tell you folks but soon after a month I feel exhausted and some time I find myself devoting too much just to blog but if I want to remain in blogosphere I must by choice give time to it. But I want to be honest with you people and right now I think I am in a phase where writing( the thing I love a lot) have become a serious business for me and I am not able to give proper time to it which is really very frustrating for me. I am not able to give time because of many reason but mainly because I want to study for my exams which are in the month of June. But there after as well I have to be well planned and disciplined to write meaningful and engage with lots of new bloggers friends.
    So I am praying that God will help me to manage and engage in blog later on, right now my primary priority is Quiet time with God and my studies and there are other responsibilities which we will have for lifetime. Not that I really don't have time or something, truth is I am not able to manage all things at a time. I have to slow down because I am not competing anyone and I know you guys will be faithful and can have patience if I post rarely or even after a month. I know many bloggers they blog once in a month but I love to write so I suppose once I am back I will try to keep up the race and blog in a flow but till then pray for me that I will prepare well and come up with lot of energy and enthusiasm and try to tell you better stories and things going in my life and God leads me to tell you and also my letters to God and other things that I have in my small mind.
    Till then I am sorry i will keep you waiting....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Will love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis